You will receive an email with the tracking number, as well as a link, as soon as your order ships.
Make a Difference,
By Buying Books
Here at Booksio, each month we'll highlight a charitable theme close to our hearts, and the organizations with a core mission to improve and address it. 10% of your sales will automatically go to making a difference towards our theme. So sit back, shop, and let us take care of the rest! If another cause or charity is dearer to your heart, just visit your account profile and pick a charity from our approved list.
A Few of the Charities We Support
Kids Tested & Mom Approved
- I Believe I Can
- I Am Enough
- The Invisible BoyView DetailsSpecial Price $17.66 Regular Price $18.99
- Hair Love
- My Very Favorite Book in the Whole Wide WorldView Details$10.99 - $17.99 Regular Price $10.99
- The Family BookView Details$7.99 - $29.93 Regular Price $7.99
- I Got the School Spirit
- Jacob's New DressView Details$5.99 - $7.99 Regular Price $5.99
- Love Makes a FamilyView DetailsSpecial Price $11.15 Regular Price $11.99
- ABC PrideView DetailsSpecial Price $12.08 Regular Price $12.99
- Being YouView Details$8.99 - $14.99 Regular Price $8.99
- Speak UpView Details$13.51 - $17.99 Regular Price $13.51
Browse Our Collection
Search for a book or browse through categories to find over 15 million titles of books.
Purchase Your Books
Create an account and complete your purchase, we’ll ship your books within 3-4 business days.
Read With A Purpose
10% of all of your purchases will go towards the charity you choose. Support a good cause and read at the same time!
Making a Difference
How Booksio Works
It’s possible to purchase books at almost any store, so why Booksio? With every book you buy from us, we donate 10% of the total cost to charity. Every month, we pick a new charitable cause for which you can receive literary support with your purchase. And we’re not just about selling books - we’re about reading and storytelling that makes a difference in this world.
Finding the Cure
Shop our charitable theme collection for May, benefitting the City of Hope, Dana-Farber Institute and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Finding the Can in CancerView DetailsSpecial Price $12.29 Regular Price $13.22
- The Last LectureView Details$10.99 - $29.00 Regular Price $10.99
- The Emperor of All MaladiesView Details$16.99 - $32.00 Regular Price $16.99
- Anticancer LivingView Details$18.00 - $22.50 Regular Price $18.00
- Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes (Puffin Modern Classics)View Details$7.99 - $8.00
- When Breath Becomes AirView Details$14.99 - $26.00 Regular Price $14.99
- Radical HopeView Details$9.99 - $26.99 Regular Price $9.99
- Chris Beat CancerView Details$9.99 - $16.99 Regular Price $9.99
- The Cheating CellView Details$17.95 - $24.95 Regular Price $17.95
- Spoiler Alert: The Hero DiesView Details$12.99 - $23.99 Regular Price $12.99
- The BreakthroughView Details$2.99 - $28.00 Regular Price $2.99
- It's Always SomethingView Details$10.95 - $18.99 Regular Price $10.95
Charities to Support Year One
Goal to Raise Year One
Books, Audiobooks, eBooks & Magazines
Check out the freshest releases in our catalog.
- Other Birds
- The WinnersView Details$14.99 - $37.99 Regular Price $14.99
- Lucy by the Sea
- The Kiss CurseView Details$12.76 - $28.99 Regular Price $12.76
- The Two Lives of SaraView Details$13.99 - $39.95 Regular Price $13.99
- The Attic ChildView Details$21.02 - $33.99 Regular Price $21.02
- The Butcher and the WrenView Details$13.99 - $27.00 Regular Price $13.99
Frequently Asked Questions
Have an unanswered question? Please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Buying a gift card doesn't trigger the 10% charitable donation, but don't worry! When the recipient redeems their gift card and makes a purchase, the donation happens at that point.
All of your digital purchases from Booksio can be accessed through our app, available on both the Apple App Store for iOS devices and in the Google Play Store for Android devices. You can sign in with your existing Booksio.com account to find your entire digital library.
At this time, Booksio is ONLY available to US customers, both for print and digital orders. We are working to start accepting non-US orders in 2023.
After placing your first order with Booksio, you can change your billing information for future orders by logging into your account and selecting "My Payment Options".
Yes, you have the ability to cancel your order. Please reach out to our customer care team on this page, and we will be happy to assist you.
We’re so sorry this happened! Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer care team on this page within two weeks of delivery to describe what you received. Please include your order number (it looks like “BOOK-############” and was included in your confirmation email) and email address used for the purchase. A photo of the product in question is helpful too! We’ll work with you to resolve the problem as soon as possible.